IBC totes are the right choice for liquid packaging, storing and transporting in a wide variety of industries, including:
- Flavors and Fragrances
- Food and Beverage
- Industrial Chemicals
- Personal care
- Pharmaceutical intermediates
- Paints and coatings
- Water treatment
Whether you are moving large quantities of liquids over the road or within a plant, industry leaders know that IBC totes offer an efficient and safe solution for their liquid packaging and handling needs.
Stainless steel IBC totes satisfy industry requirements for handling flammable material, high temperatures, stringent product compatibility and hazardous and non-hazardous liquids. And, intermediate bulk containers offer versatility when used as a processing and/or mixing vessel.
Additionally, IBCs provide distinct advantages over drums because IBCs:
- Can reduce your packaging cost by 70%;
- Drain completely, virtually eliminating any costly product residue;
- Eliminate expensive drum or pallet disposal costs;
- Lower your labor costs. The time spent filling, handling, draining and storing is significantly reduced. Workplace injuries are also reduced.
Renting intermediate bulk containers from Metano offers even more advantages in the form of:
- Conserving capital expenditures – You can start utilizing stainless steel IBCs today without making an initial large cash outlay.
- No minimum or maximum term required.
- Flexibility to increase or decrease your fleet size as your needs change.
- Never own obsolete assets. Renting ensures you always have an updated fleet.
Whether your business is in chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages or anything in between, our intermediate bulk containers are the right solution for your liquid packaging challenges.