At Metano, we are focused on the highest quality stainless steel IBC's for liquid handling, storing and shipping needs. As a part of our stainless steel IBC product offerings, we sell and lease popular size options, including the 550 gallon IBC. The 550 gallon capacity is nearly double the size – with 68 ½” in tank height – to hold double the gallon size of your liquid storage needs.
Each stainless steel IBC is constructed to last with 10-gauge stainless steel with a 2b finish. 550 gallon capacity IBCs are also an efficient alternative to drums for their ease of handling, transporting, and lower environmental footprint. Learn more about the difference between IBCs versus drums.
Standard Specs of Our 550 Gallon IBCs
- 42' x 48" base dimension
- 68 1/2” overall IBC tank height
- 612 Lb Tare Weight
- One-piece sloped bottom for uniform and complete drainage
- 22 1/2" diameter top opening with removable lid, gasket, and bottled clamp ring
- 2" top bung opening
- 2" bottom outlet with stainless steel ball valves
- Fusible vent convers for the safe release of toxic vapors
- 3-way fork lift entry
- Compliance with NFPA 30 flammable liquids code
- UNDOT certified for transportation of regulated products
Available Options for Intermediate Bulk Containers
- Material options include carbon steel or stainless steel tanks
- Available in wide range of height and base dimensions
- Available with different top opening locations and sizes
- Rent and Lease-purchase options
- Wide range of available lid gaskets
- Multiple bung types and locations
- Heating and cooling jackets
- Material and weld finishes to 320 grit
- On tank volume calibration chart
- IBC cleaning, testing, tracking and repair
Whether moving bulk liquids on the road or within your plant, many industries including petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, water treatment, wineries and more, turn to Metano for their IBC and liquid packagaing and handling needs. Don't pay more than you have to when it comes to stainless IBCs.
Get in Touch with Metano today!