We offer 550-gallon stainless steel IBCs with a standard base dimension of 42”x48” and an overall height of 71”. These intermediate bulk containers are a cost-effective solution for handling, storing and shipping liquids. Our 550-gallon totes
are constructed with durable 10-gauge stainless steel and feature a 2B finish. They are equipped with a one-piece sloped bottom for complete drainage and a 2” top bung
opening for easy filling or venting.
Our 550-gallon stainless-steel intermediate bulk containers are UN/DOT certified, so they can be used to transport regulated products
. The totes also comply with the NFPA 30 flammable liquids code, allowing the containers to be used for the industrial storage of flammable and combustible products. Our tanks are available for purchase or lease
depending on your needs.
Standard Specs of Our 550 Gallon IBCs
- 42" x 48" base dimension
- 71” overall IBC tank height
- 640 Lb Tare Weight
- One-piece sloped bottom for uniform and complete drainage
- 22 1/2" diameter top opening with removable lid, gasket, and bottled clamp ring
- 2" top bung opening
- 2" bottom outlet with stainless steel ball valves
- Fusible vent convers for the safe release of toxic vapors
- 3-way fork lift entry
- Compliance with NFPA 30 flammable liquids code
- UN/DOT certified for transportation of regulated products
Available Options for Intermediate Bulk Containers
- Material options include carbon steel or stainless steel tanks
- Available in wide range of height and base dimensions
- Available with different top opening locations and sizes
- Rent and Lease-purchase options
- Wide range of available lid gaskets
- Multiple bung types and locations
- Heating and cooling jackets
- Material and weld finishes to 320 grit
- On tank volume calibration chart
- IBC cleaning, testing, tracking and repair
Whether moving bulk liquids on the road or within your plant, many industries including petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, water treatment, wineries and more, turn to Metano for their IBC and liquid packaging and handling needs. Don't pay more than you have to when it comes to stainless IBCs.
Get in Touch with Metano today!