Stainless steel tote tanks are the most efficient form of packaging to move or store your liquid products. The question often comes up: "Should we buy or rent the totes?" We're here to help, so we've compiled the top reasons for both buying and renting so that you can determine which is best for you.
Top 5 Reasons to Rent Stainless Steel Tote Tanks
1. Conserve Capital - Use stainless steel IBCs without the large capital outlay. No down payment and small monthly payments allows your company to use its cash resources to finance long-term growth.
2. Immediate Results- Stainless steel tote rental programs allow you to start using IBCs today! There is no need to wait for available capital; a rental program can be set up in minutes.
3. Budget Flexibility- The ease and cost savings of renting high quality stainless steel IBCs for both short-term and long-term projects increases productivity while lowering costs.
4. Eliminate Non-working Assets- You never have to worry about your IBCs not being utilized when you rent totes - simply return the tanks when you are done with them.
5. State-of-the-Art Equipment- Always be assured that renting provides the latest equipment and technologies available.
If you have seasonal fluctuations in production, then renting is your best option. Do you have unanticipated special orders or temporary stainless steel tote requirements? Then renting is your most economical solution.
Sometimes, buying stainless steel IBCs makes sense.
If you expect to use thetotes indefinitely, then buying may be the most cost effective option. Purchasing the totes works well when demand is stable and predictable. A fleet of totes can be efficiently utilized as long as demand is constant.
The beauty of stainless steel totes is that they can easily be customized. Adding custom fittings and outlets to the tanks will make the tote more useful in your production facility. Typically, these tanks will need to be purchased.
Renting stainless steel IBCs solves these problems and provides a major advantage over purchasing containers. The decision to rent rather than purchase stainless steel IBCs can provide multiple benefits. The financial and production benefits gained from renting IBCs include tax and capital savings along with improved inventory management. Renting provides the ability to get the totes you need into production when you need them.
To get all your intermediate bulk container questions answered, send us an email,